This product used to be called ‘Hydra Floral Intense Nutrition Cocoon Cream.
DECLÉOR Neroli Bigarade Hydrating Cocoon Day Cream, is Decléor’s 98% natural-origin moisturiser tested under extreme cold conditions in Sweden to nourish and replump dry to very dry skin.
Its buttery texture turns into an unctuous cocooning cream upon application, melting into the skin for a feeling of comfort and a silky finish. The skin is nourished, feeling soothed and comfortable. Tugging sensations are immediately reduced. Intensely moisturised, the skin feels plumped, softer and suppler. It also creates an invisible film to protect dry to very dry skin, which tends to be irritated in extreme cold weather.
Approved by beauty therapists, with clinically proven efficacy:
– NOURISHING: 74% of women felt their skin was intensely moisturised and soothed (self-assessment test on 60 women after 4 weeks)
– REPLUMPING: 86% of women felt their skin was plumper (self-assessment test on 60 women after 4 weeks) and +27% skin firmness (clinical test on 40 women)
– ANTI-WATER LOSS: -19% water evaporation after 1 hour (clinical test on 24 women)
This innovative 98% natural-origin formula combines Decléor’s hydration hero, Neroli essential oil, with Mango Seed butter and a complex of 3 botanical oils (Jojoba, Avocado and Coconut oils) to nourish and replump the skin. Tested under extreme cold conditions in north of Sweden. Suitable for dry to very dry skin.
PHARMACEUTICAL QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS – PROFESSIONAL FORMULATION – OPTIMAL TOLERANCE
98% NATURAL-ORIGIN FORMULA: the remaining 2% of ingredients ensure the texture and the preservation of the formula.
The outer box is made of material from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests and other controlled sources (FSC® is dedicated to the promotion of responsible forest management worldwide and helps take care of forests for future generations).